I have been a practising Artist / Designer since 1994 & am based at 36 Lime Street studios in the Ouseburn Valley, Newcastle upon Tyne. I graduated from the ‘Combined Studies in Crafts’ course at Crewe and Alsager College in 1990 and have continued to develop my work ever since. My work is divided between three main areas: -
1. Large scale public artworks such as sculpture, gates, seating & signage.
2. Smaller items I make myself, plaster casts, clocks, trophies, cards etc.
3. Teaching art & craft based workshops to all ages & abilities.
- My current projects include this beautiful range of plaster cast tiles using plants, flowers & objects I find interesting. I will soon be running workshops to show how to make them, if you are interested please contact me.
- I am teaching 3 up-cycling courses in Sunderland, where old pieces of furniture are brought back to life with lick of paint & a bit of imagination.
- I have designed a new public art sculpture for North Shields Fish Quay, it should be getting installed soon.
If you want to buy any of my work please contact me via the email page in 'contact', I don't have an on line store, but can receive payment through Pay Pal. I also sell through :-
Not on the high street